Have the Correct Time, all the Time.
Time Corrector is an award-winning program, which allows you to
synchronize your local PC time using NIST (National Institute of Standards
and Technology) Internet Time Service or LAN time servers. Absolute
Time Corrector queries NIST timeservers using the Internet and then
compares NIST time to the time setting of the host computer. If there
is a disparity, Absolute Time Corrector automatically adjusts the computer's
time to reflect NIST time.
Once set up the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any size
network. The host can be set to check correct time
as often or seldom as desired, and each computer in the network can
likewise be set to check time on the host computer as often as deemed
necessary by the network administrator.
Absolute Time Corrector uses RFC-868
and RFC-2030 protocols:
RFC-868 (Time) protocol returns
a 32-bit unformatted binary number that represents the time in UTC
seconds since January 1, 1900. The server receives Time Protocol
requests on port 37, and responds in either tcp/ip or udp/ip formats.
RFC-2030 (SNTP) is an extremely reliable protocol
for time-synchronization on the Internet with accuracy from 1 to
50 milliseconds, even over great distances. The server receives
SNTP protocol requests on port 123, and responds in udp/ip format.
Absolute Time Corrector has great, easy-to-use, nice-looking interface.
It also offers many useful features, which make time synchronization
process fast and easy:
- Manual, periodical and wait-for-connection synchronization modes.
- Once set up, the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any
- Easily synchronize your PC's time via the Internet with a single
- System tray pop-up menu for quick access to main functions.
- Hot Keys for main program functions.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- Automatic Internet connection checking.
- Easy access to more than 250 exact time Correct Time servers.
- Supports RFC-868 (TIME) and RFC-2030 (SNTP) time synchronization
- Highly stable and precise. Program automatically selects the fastest
- Multithreaded time synchronization.
- Function for checking time servers' response.
- Automatic search and selection of the fastest Atomic Time server.
- Socks v4, v4A, v5 proxy server support.
- Can enable a sound alarm to verify synchronization.
- Built-in business calendar for all your needs.
- Auto-run on Windows startup option.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 styles.
- Small download size and easy installation.
- Built-in Automatic Updates Checker.
- And more convenient features you need every day.
- User-friendly technical support.
Back To Adjust Time Home Page
| Dowload Absolute
Time Corrector | Dowload
Absolute Time Server